Up to Date Auburn Tigers Football News

Tuberville Interested in Texas Tech Job

| Thursday, December 31, 2009
Tommy Tuberville


  • "I've enjoyed the year off," Tuberville said. "It's given me some good perspective. I have two boys that are playing, so I've enjoyed that. My wife has joked with me that I've changed every light bulb in the house and it's time to find something to do."
  • "I would be very interested," he said. "I have family there. I have a lot of ties there. I've recruited Dallas and Houston and I think it would be a pretty good fit. Mike [Leach] did a good job and I think I could make the situation even better."
  • It is quite ironic how Tuberville is now looking at the Texas Tech job, when last year Mike Leach was being considered for the Auburn job. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment